Friday, January 2, 2015

I'm Back In The Game...

Time has gone so quickly and I have missed my blogging buddies.  Life continues to be so incredibly busy, but I do believe we make time for what is important to us.  Blogging was an incredible journey for me as quiltcrazygaljennalouise and I wish to travel that way again, but this time as JennaLouiseCreates.  This title describes me best, I like to explore all kinds of mediums, so you never know what I might be dabbling in next!  Sewing and Quilting are my first loves, but I always have the urge to try something new. I have lots of catching up to do, looking forward to finding old friends and reconnecting again.  So much has happened, so much has changed...but the one constant need I will always have is to create.  I thought the best place to start was the latest project I worked on.  My Father In Law passed away this past fall and I created items for the family in his memory.  I sewed bears, flowers, pillows, bracelets, a scarf and a few other items.  I am hoping these items bring peace and comfort to the recipients.








I have a lot of catching up to do, and I look so forward to finding my blogging buddies again.  I am not sure where this road will lead, but it is a road I once traveled and dearly miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you!